Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Keith Rowe on Randy’s Reggae Radio - Playlist



 
Episode 3 - 6/04/2013
Artist - Song – Album

The Viceroys - My Mission Is Impossible - Inna De Yard
Prophets & Trinity - Chant Down Babylon - Jesus Dread (1972-1977)
Horace Andy - Guiding Star - Single
Lacksley Castell - Government Man -Morning Glory
Lacksley Castell - Dub The Government - Dub Rockers Delight
Cornell Campbell - I'll Mash You Down - Natty Dread Anthology
Winston Francis/Horsemouth - Gin N Juice - Survival Of The Fattest
Stephen Souza - Sensi Smoker - Pre-Release Single
Shaggy & Beres Hammond - Fight This Feeling - CD Single
Chronixx, Sizzla, Protoje - Selassie Souljahz - CD Single
Stephen Marley ft Spragga Benz & Julian Marley - Bongo Nyah - CD Single
Kess - Thief A Wine - Soca Gold 2013
The Techniques - My Girl - Run Come Celebrate
Ken Boothe - The Girl I Left Behind - The Girl I Left Behind
Ken Boothe - Is It Because I'm Black - Everything I Own
The Heptones - Party Time - War Ina Babylon an Island Reggae Anthology
John Holt - Give A Little Love - Reggae's Golden Voices
Capelton ft Tellah - Divine Love - CD Single
Mavado - Can't Happen - Animal Instinct Riddim
Romain Virgo - Jah Jah Over All Things - CD Single
Timar - Dah Style Deh - 3Wayz Riddim
Gyptian - Non Stop - Ragga Ragga Ragga 2013
Wayne Marshall - I Know - CD Single
Morgan Heritage - Here Come The Kings - Here Come The Kings
Etana - I'll Fight - Better Tomorrow
Sizzla - Good Love - Messiah
Midnite - A New Overstanding - Songbird Riddim
Glen Washington - Bumpy Ride -Songbird Riddim
Ini Kamoze - Imagine Dub - Lyrical Gangsta
Cris Martin - Baby I Love You -Diamond And Gold Riddim
Jah Cure - World Is In Trouble -Diamond And Gold Riddim
Screwdriver - Mark My Word - African Union
Gregory Isaacs - Report To Me (AWOL Mix) - Necessary Mayhem Presents
Voiceover music:
Yabby You - Chat Down Babylon Dub -Jesus Dread 1972 - 1977

No comments:

Post a Comment