Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reggae Radio Playlist

Hosted by Vitowar!


Reggae Radio Playlist - December 18th, 2011

MELLOW MOODinna jail
ETANA chase the devil away
RAPHAEL total destruction
LUCIANO i can you can
ROMAIN VIRGO the system
DE MARCO love My life
I-OCTAINE i love you
SHANA S lip gloss
MILLION STYLEZ give thanks
CESCOJAM & REZE nuh bushweed
SELAH SUE ruggamuffin
AMY WINEHOUSE our day will come
MR. VEGAS black and proud
AGENT ASCO step up ina life
VYBZ KARTEL come ya nuh mi gal
SISTA KINKY touch my soul
IAZZ K LIPA &RUDE HIFI my gun is culture
SEAN PAUL & LEFTSIDE party campaign
BOOM DA BASH murder
RHOYAL SOUND testa calda
TARRUS RYLEY & CPT SINBAD rebel
GAPPY RANKS jewellery box
DELLY RANKS hot girls
BOUNTY KILLA get crazy
ELEPHANT MAN needle eve
SHAGGY  party every night
DAMIAN MARLEY set up shop
MOVADO delilah
BEENIE MAN come over
DREADZONE ali baba
ADMIRAL BALEY  jump up dubstep version
DING DONG badman foward  dubstep version

Download @ Megaupload

03.00 A.M  - 06.30 A.M
PROMO SONG INNA HEAVY ROTATION

[WayneMarshall ft. Future Fambo, Sean Paul, Charly Black] Thank God It's Christmas
[TarrusRiley] Dont fight me down
[SistaKinky] Touch My Soul (2011)
[Serani]Sweet Love
[MissMykela]  Subterranea (No Finger NailsRMX)
[Kykah]Tell Me Why
[Jesse Royal] Butterflies
[tanyastephens] Fire Burning
[jazz klipa]  My Gun Is Culture ft Rude Hifi
[UncleJonny] Jamaican Girls
[Sean PaulFt Leftside]  Party Campaign
[Konshens]Do Sumn!
[jah youth]no justice
[BeenieMan] Wreck the runway
[BountyKiller] Get crazy
[dellyranks] hot girls
[Elephant Man] Needle eye
[gappy ranks] jewellery box
[I-Octane]Who Fool Dem
[Sizzla, Half Pint, Fanton Mojah & Jimmy Riley] Selassie IsThe King
[Alffonso]Broken Wings
[Raphael]Total Destruction
[jemere morgan] Sunshine Glow
[mojo &lady saw] please forgive me
[rober tshuterland] jamaican girl
[Ammoye]Quality
[Sandra cross] bring back the vibes
[Raymond wright] sad and blue
[rafeelya]good times
[Etana]Chase The Devil Away
[Cham] Dropit
[gamba]ganja song
[Christopher martin] give a little love
[I-Octane] I love you
[Lindo P. ft. Michie Mee] Love
[Raphael]World a crumble
[various]THC riddim full mix 2011
[formulla] you better start planting
[de marco] Love My Life
[damian marley] Wanted (Just Ain't the Same)
[Sean Paul Ft. Leftside] Party Campaign
[Adventurous] One Night
[Inner Circle featuring I-Octane & Bizerk] Young, Wild & Free Remix
[michael morton] hypocrite fren
[Pressure]What Ya Gonna Do
[Kaysha Lee] Happy Holiday (Reggae Mix)
[Albert Olton] Pieces
[c-sharp]Reggae My Song
[Daniel Medford] In Your Heart
[Stuart Wilson] rule the world
[Midnite] Mongst I&I
[tarrus riley] let me in (love salute riddim)
[laza morgan] never been done before (love salute riddim)
[Busy Signal] new money ol money
[Blessed] Love
[Cham] Wine




No comments:

Post a Comment