Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's All Within You!


Taken from Mastin at The Daily Love.com

When it comes to personal growth, there are so many topics, ideas, systems, thoughts and paths to choose. Eventually, they will all lead back to this one Truth: what you are seeking is within you.

In my life, I have had three major revelations that have helped me step out of thoughts of fear and lack and step into a life of greater & greater abundance.

Here they are:

1. The Uni-verse will support you in manifesting your Purpose because It created you to do so.

2. Love is where you come from and It is your birthright. It is a basic principle to Love your Creator, Love yourself and Love your fellow sentient beings with the same Love that you have for yourself.

3. Things always workout for the best.

By slowly realizing these principles above, my life has gone from itty-bitty tiny to huge.

If it's true that the Uni-verse will support me in my purpose, then that means any thoughts  I have and actions I do that are not aligned with my purpose are actually making my life harder, more stressful and less full. All those fearful thoughts of lack, all those doubting thoughts about whether I will be taken care of or not, have never proved to be true. What I had to do was sacrifice my ego's desires and let go of any past identity of what I thought I "deserved" and instead, accept the gifts of my journey. This doesn't mean you will live in a mansion after the first week of living your purpose. In my case, I lived in an 8x8 room for a year. But it was worth it. I knew the seeds I was sowing would grow. And I was supported and I am still supported. From fragile beginnings the roots of my journey have begun to support a stronger hold on Life.

This will be the same for you. You WILL be supported, not in the way that you want to be, but in the way that you need to be.

If it's true that Love is where you came from and that you gotta love your fellow beings the way you love yourself, it's important that you love yourself; because if you hate yourself, then that means you'll hate your neighbors, too. So it's vitally important that you get to work on loving you. Eventually as you grow in the Love for yourself, you will be more and more full, and be able to share that love with others.

If you believe that things always work out for the best, then this will give you an empowered point of view through which to interpret the events of your life. When things go "wrong", you'll know it's for the best and then make the best of it. This point of view is sooooo important to incorporate into your life. If you do, you will be able to overcome any challenge. And challenges will come on The Path.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these principles; they have helped me through good times and bad times. I believe if you incorporate them into your life, they will help you live your dreams, too.

Love,

Mastin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment