Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

♠ HOTTT New Reggae! ♠ Geoffrey Star ft. Sade - I Don't Understand!


With his laid back voice, and sultry style Geoffrey Star epitomizes all that Lovers Rock is for the younger generation.
 
Warming hearts with his words, and soothing souls with his melodies, Geoffrey Star, and his new song "I Don't Understand" is sure to be one of your most requested songs of your favourite DJ!  You'll also be hitting the repeat button when its selected on a mixtape!
 
Singing for those with broken hearts, Geoffrey says:  
 
"Now if you're sure about love the way
you say you do / how come you are lonely / I
don't understand / I don 't understand / and if
you say you love me / the way you say you
do / why am I still lonely / I don't understand / I
don't understand ..."
 
Add to this, Sade's classic vocals:  "you think I'd leave your side baby / you know me better
than that ..."  Murdah!
 
Musically, the riddim to which the song is voiced is perfect.  Geoffrey's vocals lay on top of it like satin sheets on a Queen sized bed!
 
Click the link below to listen to the chune and let us know what you think!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment