Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

♠ Boardhouse Records Presents ♠ Rihanna ft. Assassin a.k.a. Agent Sasco - Rude Boy!

Greetings!
 
Rihanna is out of order; either that, or she
doesn't know who a real rude boy is!  One
thing a woman never, ever, ever does when
dealing with a true rude boy (I'm talking an
authentic yard man rude boy) is to ask him
if he can get it up.  Wha?!!!
 
As if he's been provoked, Assassin, a.k.a.
Agent Sasco deals with Rihanna's case
wickedly on this "Rude Boy" remix. 
 
Produced by Boardhouse Records, the
music is stripped down focusing on the drum
pattern, as if to say 'I want you to hear me
clearly' when I say:  "man ah yard man / man
ah badman / man an nah no dude / nah treat
yuh like no food / caw me give it to you good,
" then goes on to say "me ah show you Jamaican
style / we ah do it hotta dan Kingston...." 
Kaboom!
 
You've heard just about every Rude Boy remix,
but this one is a 'must play;' it's too Certified HOTTT!
 
Broadcasting at 320kbps, let your listeners know
how a true Rude Boy, Assassin a.k.a. Agent Sasco,
deals wid dih ting here:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment